How to Install NEW Android N Keyboard! Download & INSTALL Google Keyboard 5.1 on any Android Phone!
Google Keyboard was released 3 years back and it was a more of prototype having various features already present in other keyboards like swipe and auto completion , but three years of continuous polishing and upgrading has lead this to become an essential part of Android and all the new additions were happily accepted on the way.
Google Keyboard 5.0 was the biggest update of the Google keyboard with the Changes given below , I also wrote a post on it earlier this month But soon after the 5.0 update Google Released the new keyboard update that Includes the new THEME ENGINE ! The theme engine has been there on other keyboards for quite a while but now its here on the Google Keyboard.
Some Big Changes!
- THEME ENGINE!
- One-handed mode
- Theme System Added
- Toggle for allowing long-press to access symbols
- Adjustable Keyboard Height
- Delete words and cursor control Gestures
- Toggle for showing borders around keys
And a Few Minor ones
- New numpad/emoji button locations near the spacebar
- Toggle to allow for insertion of a period + space by the double tapping space-bar
- Feature to share keyboard snippets with Google.
- Removal of dynamic floating preview toggle
- All Holo themes have been removed L
- New first-time set-up screen
So this is the official Google keyboard app that is extracted from the Third Developer preview of Android N. This app contains one of the biggest Changes ever in the Google Keyboard App, A must Check out guys!
This app Doesn’t need Root!
If you want to see more such apps Subscribe…
How to Install
- Enable Unknown sources checkbox in Settings>Security
- Download the apk given above
- Open any file manager app and go to the app
- Just install the apk’s as any normal apk file.
You can uninstall the Application any time you want!
Stay tuned for more…
If you want to have a look you can check out the installation video made by me.